Saturday, March 28, 2009

end of day

and I am tired. Today has been a good day. The website is sufficiently ready to show to the site coordinator at the CWJC.

I'm thinking it would be good to learn more about websites and the making of them. The web is loaded with information, waiting to be used.

The house still has a slight odor of the bread cooked earlier. The leftover cabbage went well with it. I make no-knead bread which is so simple to make that it takes half the fun out of it. On the other hand, I make bread much more often.

To rest my mind I read a bit in an anthology of short stories by Orson Scott Card.
.....
oh this is funny. Apparently I went off to do something else, saving this as a draft. And never came back.. well that's okay. It was day's end and time to chill out (is that term still used?)

But here's a pic to go with.. doesn't this just look like an end of day picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment