Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Some days...

I just feel so confused.  Not long ago I had a phone call and was busy doing something else so admit to not paying a lot of attention to the first sentence or two. But then I am asked when I can come in to discuss the results of my blood work. This does not help my confusion. Blood work? What blood work? I need to come in and do blood work? No, this is about the one you had done. Well news to me. Which doctor I wonder so ask in a way to pretend I know, where do I need to go? He tells me what clinic and that clears that up. I am still confused. There is absolutely NO recollection in my brain of having  blood work done. This would be funny except it is driving me nuts. At least I will get to find out later this month when I go see the doctor.

When  my mom has days like this she  thinks it is due to her age. Am not quite sure what excuse I want to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment