Saturday, February 25, 2012


Ah yes this is what I'd rather be doing (see that cat?) snoozing in the comfort of my bed. But since I can't go to sleep due to too many small discomforts (oh the joys of an aging body!) I'll post an update and let him sleep.

Went to see the doctor and found out about the blood work. It was done last August. No wonder I could not remember it! And everything was perfect. Ideal she said. Very healthy she said.

Then we talked about other things! Oh my. Well it's all good. Will see a dermatologist for a skin check, purely  because one should now and then. Will see a neuro doc about my back in hopes of finding relief from the pain. That would be nice! Will see.. well it doesn't matter but I guess in the end there were four referrals and some we forgot to get to my relief. She'll catch me later I am sure, as in April when my re-check date is scheduled.

Mom is still in the SNF, and getting better but we fear not doing well enough for us to feel secure about her living alone again. Who knows! She can do what she wants, I just hope she does not fall again. There are no easy answers for that situation, as she really does not want to move into a senior living place.

Time for bed here. I'll have to shove the cat over!

No comments:

Post a Comment